Live bacteria cultures Bacillus coagulans
Bacillus coagulans, formerly referred to as Lactobacillus sporogenes, is good bacteria which remain stable at high temperatures. They were discovered in 1932 and ever since has been subject to numerous studies which demonstrate that they are effective in supporting health and good mood. The probiotic in the form of spores can survive and multiply in the digestive tract. Cultures produce only a beneficial form of the lactic acid L(+).
Strains of Bacillus coagulans support the overall health of the human body, and also work well during antibiotic therapy. Clinical studies confirm that the lactic acid bacteria we use can:
- soothe symptoms of diarrhea, indigestion and constipation
- reduce cholesterol and sugar levels in blood
- reduce conspicuous symptoms of allergy
- provide support for immunity
Live bacteria cultures LactoSpore have been available on the market for over 20 years and prove to be highly stable in processing and storing, thanks to which they do not become ineffective when enclosed in the capsule. They are able to survive in gastric discharges and bile, so that they reach the intestines safely. They stop in the digestive tract in which they product a lactic acid and other substances hindering growth of pathogenic bacteria.
LactoSpore bacteria have been marked as FDA GRAS, which means that the American Food and Drugs Administration considers them as safe in general use. The stray proves effective in mitigating symptoms of the irritable bowel syndrome.
Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit Pharma PRO-60 BIOTIC LactoSpore
- SUPPORT FOR DIGESTIVE TRACT – LactoSpore has a positive impact on the intestinal flora. It may mitigate symptoms of indigestion and diarrhea, or regulate bowel peristalsis, protect the digestive system against bad bacteria, as well as lower cholesterol and sugar levels in the organism.
- PROVEN ACTION – Strays of probiotic bacteria Bacillus coagulans have been subject to numerous scientific and clinical studies which confirm that they are effective in supporting human health.
- PATENTED FORMULA – LactoSpore by Sabinsa is a stable spore form of probiotic bacteria which can be used in food and dietary supplements.
- VEGAN DIETARY SUPPLEMENT – All ingredients of OstroVit Pharma PRO-60 BIOTIC LactoSpore can be taken by vegans and vegetarians. The supplement is devoid of animal-origin substances.
Use 1 portion (1 capsule) a day, after a meal.The product intended for adults.
Do not exceed a recommended daily intake. The dietary supplement must not substitute a diversified diet. Balanced eating habits and healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not use in case of allergy to any of the product ingredients. The product must not be used by children, pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
Ingredients: LactoSpore ® (1 x 10 9 in capsule Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856), capsule coating(filler: HPMC), inulin from chicory (prebiotic).
The product may contain milk (together with lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, gluten-rich corn, eggs, crustacea, fish.
Net weight of product: 24 g Servings per container: 60 Serving size: 1 capsule
|Active ingredients||Per Portion|
|Bacillus coagulans – MTCC 5856 stray||1 x 109 CFU *|
*CFU – Colony forming unit